Looking for a fun bake to make for Christmas? Have a go at our easy Oero Christmas Puddings!Looking for a fun bake to make for Christmas? Have a go at our easy Oero Christmas Puddings!
What we’ll need:
- 1 packet of Oreos (any round biscuit will do)
- 200g milk chocolate
- 200g white chocolate
- Green and red icing to decorate
Let’s get started!
- First line a baking tray with some greaseproof paper.
2. Melt down your milk chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave. I melted mine using 10 seconds blasts on full power and stirring in between..
3. Drop an Oreo into the melted chocolate, coating the whole biscuit and using a fork, lift it out and onto a baking tray.
4. I managed to get 10 out of the melted chocolate. Once they are all on the baking tray, place them in the freezer for a couple of minutes to harden.
5. Melt down your white chocolate using the same method as before and take the biscuits out of the freezer.
6. I used a spoon to spread white chocolate over one half of the biscuit to act as the icing! If you dip the biscuit into the chocolate, it might cause it to freeze up a bit as the biscuits are so cold! Once the biscuits have white chocolate on put them back on the tray and place back in the freezer.
7. Once they are completely set which shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes, you can ice them with the red and green icing!
8. After you’ve finished decorating you can just pop them in the fridge until they are ready to be eaten!