Craving some chocolate or need a quick and easy recipe for a bake sale? Look no further and satisfy your cravings with this mega chocolatey rocky road!
What you’ll need:
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 300g Milk Chocolate
- 75g Digestive Biscuits
- 60g Honeycomb Bites/Pieces
- 150g Nestle Rolo’s
- 60g Mini Marshmallows
- 60g Maltesers
- Extra chocolates to decorate
Let’s get started!
- Prepare a square tin with greaseproof paper or clingfilm and set aside.
- Using a microwave, melt all the dark chocolate and milk chocolate together in a bowl. I used 10-second blasts in the microwave on full power and stirred between each one. Once it’s all melted leave to cool while you sort out the other ingredients.
- In a bag, crush up the digestive biscuits into smaller pieces.
- Now pour the digestive pieces, mini marshmallows and almost all the maltesers, rolos and honeycombs pieces into the melted chocolate and mix it all together making sure that everything is covered.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin making sure to even out the mixture by pushing it into the corners.
- Add the leftover chocolate to the top of the rocky road in whatever design you fancy and then pop it in the fridge for roughly an hour to set.
- Once the rocky road has set, you can cut it up. I managed to get 25 small squares out of it.