Welcome back to Hannah’s Highlights!
This week I’ve been in a quite festive spirit so here are some festive inspired projects by some great creators!
1. Pom Poms and Pinecones Christmas Ornaments by One Little Project
This is such a fun and simple craft but it is so effective! A great project to get the kids involved with for a festive activity! Click here for the link!
2. Rustic Snowflakes by Little Things Bring Smiles
Such an easy decoration to make and you can personalise it completely to your own festive theme! Click here for the link!
3. Elegant Beaded Snowflake Ornament by Dream A Little Bigger
I love the look of these snowflake ornaments. They look very professional and you can use any colour beads you like! You can even change up the design! Click here for the link!
4. Festive Starry Mince Pie Tart by DIYS.com
This tart looks amazing! It would make a great dessert and centre piece on the table after your Christmas roast! Click here for the link!
5. Christmas Tree Chocolate Cake Pops by My Fussy Eater
These Christmas tree cake pops look great! I love how colourful they are! If you fancy making these, click here for the link!
6. Santa’s Nightcap by Half Baked Harvest
This drink looks delicious! It sounds like the perfect accompaniment to a warm night in with blankets and candles! Click here for the link!
I hope you enjoy looking at these wonderful makes as much as I did and get some inspiration from them!
Join me next week for more inspirations and favourites! – H