Looking for a yummy icing for your cakes? Then look no further! This icing is so smooth and creamy, a perfect way to finish a dessert!
Ingredients we’ll need:
- 2 Mars bars
- 1 tbsp water
- 260g icing sugar
- 70g unsalted butter/soft margarine at room temperature
- 20g cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp milk
Let’s get started!
- Let’s get started! Our first step is to cream together the butter, icing sugar and cocoa powder using an electric whisk/food processor.
2. Melt the 2 Mars bars down with a tbsp of water in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Mix the melted Mars mixture into the bowl with the icing sugar and whisk thoroughly until all the lumps are gone.
4. If the mixture is still a little too stiff, add in a splash of milk to make it smoother and easier to pipe.
5. Spoon all of the mixture into a piping bag and you’re ready to use it!
And you’re done! If you have a go don’t forget to share your makes with us on Instagram @aboxofbuttons or on Twitter @aBoxofButtons! See you next time!
4 thoughts on “Chocolate Fudge Icing”
Yummmmmmy! That looks delicious! 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks Allison! 😀
I don’t think anything can beat this Chocolate Fudge Icing 🙂 So happy you have posted this 🙂
Thank you Lynne! It was rather yummy! 🙂